The RD Lub line is made up of lubricating and hydraulic oils, made with highly refined basic oils. They meet the requirements of DIN 51.502, for general lubrication and HL, HLP, HLPD for hydraulic systems, operating at low and high pressure with detergent additive.
All available in viscosity under ISO VG system - Viscosity Grade.
- RD Lub L => AO + AE => Low pressure.
- RD Lub LP => AO + AW + AE => Medium / High pressure
- RD Lub LPD => AO + AW + DT + AE => Medium / High pressure with detergent additive.
- AO = Antioxidant Additive.
- AE = Anti foam additive.
- AW = Anti wear additive.
- DT = Detergent additives.
- Optimal oxidation resistance.
- Low foaming.
- Optimum characteristic of lubricity with anti-wear additives for the system components.
- Excellent viscosity stability in use.
- Low formation of varnish in the system valves.
- Long service life.
CONTACT US FOR THE RECOMMENDATION OF PRODUCTS OF THIS LINE.