Fire Resistant Hydraulic Oils
RD FR are fully synthetic Fire-Resistant hydraulic fluids. This formulations don’t have, mineral oils, phosphate esters, chlorinated hydrocarbons or water. They are oils developed to be chemically stable when operating in hydraulic systems in which the service conditions are considered as severe and dangerous for conventional mineral oil based hydraulic fluids.
RD FR-S is a fire-resistant hydraulic fluid of the water-glycol type, specially developed and recommended to operate in the modern hydraulic systems currently present in the most diverse industrial equipment and processes. Containing in its formula an amount of water sufficient to prevent the spread of fire; this product guarantees total safety in cases of rupture of the pipes or hoses of the hydraulic systems that operate near the source of heat or fire.
- RD FR => POLYOL ESTER
- RD FR - S => GLICOL WATER
- Excellent fire resistance.
- Suitable for working in medium / high pressure systems.
- Excellent oxidation resistance
- Excellent viscosity stability in use.
- Low oxidation residue formation.
- Reduce insurance premiums due to lower fire risk in industrial facilities.
CONTACT US FOR THE RECOMMENDATION OF PRODUCTS OF THIS LINE.