Lubricants used in steel production must perform effectively 24 hours a day and under severe contamination and operating conditions. We have developed specialty cold rolling lubricants for the steel industry which meets highest quality requirements while lowering operation costs by lowering roll forces, mill loads, and increasing output by increase speeds and running lower gauges. Our SDT and ADT rolling oil technology has constantly outperform the emulsion technology currently on the market reducing oil consumption in many cases up to 30%.
Our experts know the requirements of all types of steel mills, cold mills, hot mills, temper mills and continuous casting. After conducting a mill survey, they will personally advise and select the correct lubricant for your application. In addition to our current full range of products, we also continually develop new product to solve difficult mill problems, bringing technical innovations from the beginning.
Brief summary of the advantages you can obtain with RD lubricating programs:
- Greater plant availability and longer life of tooling and equipment
- Lower lubricant consumption and cleaner workplace
- Improvement of plant productivity to increase profits
- Documented energy saving savings and longer life of our lubricants
Brief summary of the advantages you can expect with our cold mill rolling oils:
- Able to run the hardest new automobile alloys without Flex system
- Lower lubricant consumption and cleaner mill and workplace
- Improvement of plant efficiency to increase profits
- Lower roll forces and increase mill speeds
- Energy saving certification with our lubricants
- Greater plant availability and longer work roll life"